The service is one of the most important aspects in the field of CNC machine tools.
We offer services in the field of machine tools from the start of the sale, repair, inspection andmaintenance.
Our target is a complex implementation beginning from point of sale machines
Among other things We offer:
- operation of control systems Heidenhain, Siemens, dialog 11
- repair faults electronic
- repair mechanical damage
- regular reviews in accordance with DTR
- supply of spare parts
- transport of machine tools, machines, adjusting leveling and their grip
- periodic exchange of oils and greases
- technical inspection of machine
- geometry setting
- probes calibration
- protocols of measuring machine geometry
- sale of spare parts for machines with Siemens, Heidenhain and other
Renishaw ballbars have been dominant in the market for nearly 20 years and that leadership continues today with the QC20-W wireless ballbar system.
What is a Renishaw ballbar test?
The Renishaw QC20-W ballbar system consists of:
- the ballbar itself (essentially a very high accuracy, telescoping linear sensor with precision balls at each end)
- two precision magnetic mounts, one attached to the machine table and the other to the machine spindle or spindle housing.
In use the balls of the sensor are kinematically located in the magnetic cups. This arrangement enables the ballbar to measure minute variations in radius as the machine follows a programmed circular path around the mount on the machine table.
The data collected is sent to a PC, where Renishaw’s software calculates overall measures of positioning accuracy (circularity, circular deviation) in accordance with international standards such as ISO 230-4 and ANSI/ASME B5.54 or in Renishaw’s own analysis reports. This report uses a unique mathematical analysis to diagnose many additional individual machine errors from the set of linear readings. Data is displayed graphically as well as in numeric format to aid and support diagnosis.
Benefits of ballbar testing
Ballbar testing provides a simple, rapid check of a CNC machine tool’s positioning performance to recognised international standards (e.g. ISO, ANSI/ASME etc) allowing users to benchmark and track the performance of their machines and to quickly diagnose problems that may require maintenance and the error sources that produce them.
Regular ballbar testing of machine tools helps to:
ensure accurate parts, first time, from CNC machines
reduce machine down-time, scrap and inspection costs
demonstrate compliance with machine performance and quality management standards
implement fact based predictive maintenance
QC20-W ballbar overview
The QC20-W system draws on Renishaw’s many years of experience with ballbar testing and offers significant performance and operational benefits:
Bluetooth wireless technology ensures no wire handling issues, closed door operation and reduced possibility for system damage.
- New hardware and software which allows a ‘partial arc’ (220°) test. This gives you greater test flexibility including
- improved Z axis testing (no custom fixturing required)
- tests where axis travel is limited (typically Z axis on machining centres and X axis on lathes)
- ability to test 3 planes from a single set up, using ‘partial arc’ tests for 2 of the tests and present a ‘volumetric analysis’
- Faster data reading for enhanced analysis on small test circle and high feed rates.
Enhanced software includes many new features for extended testing and greater ease of use.